My name is Jonathan Cristopher Morgenster. I have a father but is dead. I have a mother but her is dead to me. I have a brother and I will bind him to me. I have a sister and I will teach her to love me. My name is Jonathan but everyone calls me Sebastian. And I’m going to burn down the world.
“You have a dark heart in you, Valentine’s daughter,” he said. “You just won’t admit it. And if you want Jace, you had better accept it. Because he belongs to me now.”
Young Jonathan: MOM! Tell Clary to give me my sword back!
Jocelyn: Clarissa, what have your father and me told you about putting your brother’s weapons in your paintings?
Young Clary: *recalls obediently* Only if it’s an emergency.
She saw the Council Hall spread out before her; Jace, lying motionless by the wall. Sebastian, looking up at her with a smile spreading over his face.
“Well done,” he said. “My sister, my queen.”
A Dark Morgenstern Fanmix ↳ Listen
AU: Clary and Sebastian are both demons and want to burn down the world together
1. Mr Ms - Dark Doo Wop; If we’re gonna die, bury us alive // If you’re searching for us, you’ll find us side by side // That’s my, that’s my man // This world is gonna burn, burn burn burn
2. Celldweller - Birthright; It’s time to take a hold of what belongs to me // It’s time to walk away with no apologies // These voices in the mirror started quietly and now they’re screaming back at me // Don’t back down // Holding on until my hands and mind are bleeding // This is my birthright
3. Florence + the Machine - Landscape; ‘Cause she’s just like the weather, can’t hold her together // Born from dark water, daughter of the rain and snow // ‘Cause it’s burning through the bloodline // It’s cutting down the family tree // Growing in the landscape darling, in-between you and me
4. 30 Seconds To Mars - Night of the Hunter; Pray to your God, open your heart // Whatever you do don’t be afraid of the dark // Cover your eyes, the devils inside
5. The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army (Glitch Mob Remix); I’m gonna fight em off // A seven nation army couldn’t hold me back // They’re gonna rip it off // Taking their time right behind my back // And I’m talking to myself at night // Because I can’t forget
6. A Perfect Circle - Counting Bodies Like Sheep; Don’t fret precious I’m here, step away from the window // Go back to sleep // Safe from pain and truth and choice and other poison devils // See, they don’t give a fuck about you, like I do
7. AFI - Miss Murder; With just a look they shook // And the heavens bowed before him // Simply a look can break your heart // The stars that pierce the sky, he left them all behind
8. Awolnation - Sail; This is how I show my love // I made it in my mind because // I blame it on my ADD baby // This is how angel dies // Blame it on my own sick pride
9. Florence + the Machine - Bedroom Hymns; This is as good a place to fall as any // We’ll build our alter here // Make me your Maria, I’m already on my knees // You had Jesus on your breath and I caught him in mine // Sweating our confessions, the undone and the divine // This is his body, this is his love // Such selfish prayers and I can’t get enough
10. Lana Del Rey - Serial Killer; So I murder love tonight, watching them fall one by one they fight // Do you think you’ll love me too // Baby I’m a sociopath, sweet serial killer // On a warpath ‘cause I love you just a little too much
11. Placebo - Post Blue; It’s in the water baby, it’s in the special way we fuck // It’s in the water baby, it’s in your family tree // It’s in the water baby, it’s between you and me // Bite the hand that feeds // Tap the vein that bleeds // Down on my bended knees // I’d break the back of love for you
Clarissa & Johnathan Morgenstern // Clary & Sebastian
"Give me a chance, little sister."